lets have fun

hadeel
Hi everybody
Lets have some fun, I want everyone choose a clip from ( L&C / Pans people /Ruby Flipper ) and dedicate it to someone" he/she " u like or admire .

Hadeel

Re: lets have fun

hadeel
here i will begin with myself and dedicate "Michael Zager Band's Let's All Chant  " to all of u guys on here
and special one for ((Ryan)) " Casanova "
and  i cant forget my dear jez so i dedicate for him "Neil Diamond and Barbra Streisand's You Don't Bring Me Flowers."
Hadeel

Re: lets have fun

Hadeel i going to dedicate Exile`s `Kiss you all over ` just for you.

Re: lets have fun

Kace
This post was updated on .
4 u ryan i dedicate all ova the world 2 u cos i know u love this song n think sue is hot in this.
 to jez i wuld like 2 dedicate this song 2 u cos it was ur birthday. the oldest swinger in town.  plse dont b mad it fun x

i wil send u al 1 just gota think x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: lets have fun

Well said Kace, i bet he was going to have that for me.

Re: lets have fun

KACE love i agree i was listening to this song the other day and i thought to myself my god all those words of that song now seem to apply infact if i go into a pub now never mind a disco ,if i get the chance to i head straight for a seat at one time when i went in pubs on a saturday night i thought the seats were just there for the old fogies to take the weight off their feet ,so youve summed me up in one lol

Re: lets have fun

To the lovely Kace, babes its gotta be `Sweet talkin woman`, coz thats what you are, your always sweet talkin me. xx

Re: lets have fun

JEZ
Casonova sounds about right hadeel

Re: lets have fun

To my good friend Jez i dedicate `Tradegy`, coz everything he does in life seems to be that way,lol. Oh and the clown costume would also suit him rather well.

Re: lets have fun

late night viewer
Hadeel I dedicate in honour of your kind and considerate manner that you show to all on the forum, ‘Spirits Having Flown’.
AND to one who is a true sister of Albion I dedicate these words, as someone almost once said:

Half of what I say is meaningless
But I say it just to reach you Rosie…

Re: lets have fun

AND NOW TO MY TRUE GOOD FRIEND RYAN ,If all of you would do me the honour of you tubing carly simons youre so vain and listen to the title of the song over and over again it sums my mate up to a t ,he would be sitting on the couch on the routine with pans people dancing all around him ,and when it came to the chorus youre so vain they would all point to him

Re: lets have fun

JEZ
HADEEL the song and routine take a chance on me ,springs to mind from me to you

Re: lets have fun

Kace
2 p4pm i dedicate sunday girl by l&c 2 u cos i know u love this routine. especially 1 lady. x

2 suefan i dedicate summer breeze by pans people n the 1st time u saw ur fav star. x

2 remote i dedicate dont push it dont force it cos u love this catwalk style routine. x

4 lnl i dedicate bermuda triangle by l&c 2 u cos u said how u loved this routine. x

4 dug5y i dedicate disco stomp by pans people u know why. x

ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: lets have fun

JEZ
HEY MR P i think ryans song for us when we had been naughty boys on thursday on his thread would have been pans people and the title of the song, sorry doesnt always make it right lol

Re: lets have fun

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: lets have fun

JEZ
NOW IM GONNA DO A NICE ONE FOR RYAN ,COZ IM LIKE THAT I AM A NICE PERSON SOME OF THE TIME ,PANS PEOPLE IN 1974 DANCING TO THE ENTERTAINER ,COZ THAT IS WHAT THE OLD CHAP DOES BEST, KEEPS US ALL ENTERTAINED ON HERE

Re: lets have fun

JEZ
NOW IM GONNA REQUEST ONE FOR MY MATE REMOTE ,

SEARCHING ,WITH LEGS AND CO .COZ HALF OF THE TIME WE ARE SEARCHING TO FIND WHERE THE DAMN BLOKES HAS GONE TO WHEN WE ARE TALKIN TO HIM

NOW IVE GOT TO THINK OF ROUTINES AND SONGS FOR THE OTHER GUYS ON HERE ,I COULD GO ON ALL NIGHT WITH THIS ,THANKS AGAIN TODAY HADEEL FOR THIS TOPIC

Re: lets have fun

late night viewer
To Kace who is our 'sunshine girl' no explanation necessary of course, I dedicate 'What's On Your Mind.' As that is the question  I am thinking most of the time and in honour of her mum Lulu also (feels odd saying that) as she begins the routine with a lovely little smile and all the girls are really on top form in the looks department, though Lulu is very eye catching. I wonder why I don't have her as my number one choice as I do notice her presence in so many routines.

Re: lets have fun

JEZ
Now i would just like to dedicate a song from me to the lovely ex wife who bogged off with another bloke because she didnt realise what side her bread was buttered at the time but now through the grapevine as come to realise that fact

YOU WONT FIND ANOTHER FOOL LIKE ME  ,AS DANCED BY PANS PEOPLE 1974, LOL

Re: lets have fun

YOU WONT FIND ANOTHER FOOL LIKE ME  sums up some thing else ive just read on this thread. LMAO.