Quantcast

lulu was the best

JEZ
i used to love all of legs and co but as a teenager in the 70s lulu was always my favourite and looking back on there routines today you can see how talented and professional they really were hope we have lots more of their routines on this website.jez

Re: lulu was the best

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Jez-45,  I'm glad you liked Lulu, she is the best.  Kace will be really happy you liked her Mum.  And welcome to the forum.
amy x

Re: lulu was the best

JEZ
thanks i really liked all of legs and co but im sure anyone who grew up watchin pans people or legs and co will tell you everyone had their own favourite no disrespect to the other girls in the group and im sure its still like that today every girl has their own favourite band member in the boybands

Re: lulu was the best

Patti'sdaughter
Oh I know and understand that everyone has their own favourite girl from PP/RF and L&C.   amy x
amy x

Re: lulu was the best

 hey ams how ya doin