Quantcast

message for Sue

RFTK Radio
Hi Sue , Just to let you know that I'm playing 2 of the Motown tracks on this weeks late zone shows :

live show - weds 9pm on http://www.rftkradio.co.nr , also airs simultaneously across southern Spain on ace fm http://www.acefm.info

Also A version for Sine FM in Doncaster airs Sunday night at 10pm http://www.sinefm.com

I'll play the other 2 tracks in a few weeks time .
once again thanks for picking them
cheers

Geoff

Re: message for Sue

Sue Menhenick
Hi Geoff,
            thanks for letting me know about your show that airs tonight and that you will be playing a couple of the Motown tracks that I picked out .... nice one ! I will try to tune in tonight, but failing that, I will definitly listen to the sunday show ( Sine FM for Doncaster )  No clues I suppose on which tracks you selected ? ! Maybe if anyone else is free they could tune as well .....
                                           Thanks.... Sue

Re: message for Sue

RFTK Radio
I'll give you a clue , they both got to number 1 , both were re released in the 80's ;-)

Re: message for Sue

Sue Menhenick
Hi Geoff.... I tuned in to your show (Sine FM) last night and really enjoyed hearing some classic tracks ,especially the Temptations (Heard it thru the Grapevine ) and the Four Tops (I'll be There) the Motown selection you kindly played for me. That was also a great plug you gave for OFTDs !!  Your opening song from one of my favourite bands (Crowded House) was a nice way to remember their drummer, Peter Jones, who died last Friday aged 45 ....again, such a shame to lose yet another talented person and especially so young.    I really enjoyed your programme and was also very impressed with Ollie and Shiloh !!   Thanks again....
                                                                              Regards      Sue.

Re: message for Sue

RFTK Radio
Hi Sue , Thanks for tuning in , glad you enjoyed it , I'll play the other 2 tracks in a future show .
Ollie is well behaved , Shiloh sometimes heckles me , she waits until I start speaking then whines at me :-)

Once again , many thanks Sue
Geoff

here's Ollie & Shilloh :

Re: message for Sue

Sue Menhenick
Great picture ! Whats that old theatrical saying ? "Never work with children or animals....they always end up upstaging you !!"    :-)
                     Sue

Re: message for Sue

RFTK Radio
I can confirm that is correct lol :-)

Re: message for Sue

Hey RFTK, im not much of a one for listening to any radio station, but Sue says you gave a plug to `OFTDs`. Can i thank you for that, its appreciated.

Re: message for Sue

RFTK Radio
You're welcome :-)

Re: message for Sue

the cooter
ahh that's what they say but no one could upstage legs and co when dancing!