message for dancer

JEZ
Hi dancer,I've been reading that if pans danced to a record during 1974 or 1975 then you probably would have purchased it only there are a few songs that I listed on the database that I can't say I am 100 percent sure of ,only if you can possibly shed any light on the sons then that would be a tremendous help ,one was samba pa to by Santana from 1974 I think a guy who I asked for this info may have wrote some note about this being a pop dance but I can't be sure if that's how I got the info ,another one is Dianne eddys play me like you play your guitar and I can't for the life of me remember how I came to that conclusion ,anyway I suppose if you have got these in your collection then we will definitely know,many thanks

Re: message for dancer

Dancer
Hello Jez.  Many thanks for your message.  I cannot remember them dancing to those two ever but I seem to remember I did not watch all of them.  Duane Eddy seems to ring a bell but not the first one.  Duane Eddy's was a very good song to dance to and you may have it right.  The first song I cannot remember at all but this should conclude that they did not dance to it.  Kind regards

Re: message for dancer

Dancer
Jez - I have spoken with my friend today and I asked her if she bought the Duane Eddy record and she did not.  I think Pans People were on annual leave that week.   Dee Dee was poorly in hospital during this time and of course the others tended to have leave around then which would have left three/four.  I do not have this in my collection at all so I would say they were on their jollies.

Again the Santana track I cannot comment on and my school friend cannot put flesh around the bones either.

Re: message for dancer - Santana - Samba Pa Ti

Dancer
Have been up the loft today and have found this single with shorthand notes.  Did not intend to look for this as I wanted the Boys Town Gang single from TOTP last week.  Will transcribe the notation.  A lovely piece of music.