message for dave

JEZ
hey up dave ,just thought id let you know suefan has confirned the pans routine with the white big hats and leotards as youre the first the last by barry white looks like your dear lady wife got it spot on .hey dave cant you get the misses to join us on here she would be a great added bonus with her memory and knowlege as well as yours, cheers mate and also thank your better half from me

Re: message for dave

Dave
 Oh great Jez !  I will now have to concede to the good woman and put up with ..I told you so (!) for the next few days.... well at least we have cleared that mystery up.  She says thank you for the invitation to join our ranks,its very kind,but she would rather remain on the advisory side for when we guys get stuck ! Cheek of the woman ! Still , as that lady you had on your avatar the other week , (I think it was you Jez ) Nellie used to say....She knows you know !!   I also hasten to add , before I get in trouble, that my wife looks nothing like her !!      Off to work....have a good one everyone !      Dave.