message for remote

JEZ
hi remote i am sending you this here coz the last time i sent you an e mail a couple of weeks ago you didnt find it for ages it ended up in spam ,but i would just like to say a big thank you for your e mail today and your help you sent me on it, you are a true gent and friend for trying to help me

Re: message for remote

Thought youd gone to bed ill ?

Re: message for remote

JEZ
just shows you dont read my mail properly ryan i said ive been to bed this aft

Re: message for remote

Yeah sorry, you ended your email with `im still feeling a bit crappy`.

Re: message for remote

PattiforPM
Hey Jez I'm getting sick in sympathy here.  Bad Cold but the saving grace is that I can sing Barry White songs and imitate Darth Vader which is quite neat

Re: message for remote

Jez, your gonna hit 2000 posts in 13 posts time, old buddy im off for an hour doing myself some tea, sorry i cant be there when you pass through this barrier, hopefully you can be there when i pass though 4000 in the next day or so.

Re: message for remote

JEZ
hi p4pm r u coming on tonite mate

Re: message for remote

JEZ
good old remotes sent me a list of help to fix my computer ,bless him

Re: message for remote

I think I'll try to Jez but got some chores to do now so have to go for a while.  See you later

Re: message for remote

remotecontrol
Hi Jez, Thanks,  anything to help,  its funny cause i thought  the email wouldnt get to you as Nabble sent me one back saying it wasnt delivered ??? anyway, good luck,