message for the boss

JEZ
hi ymg is there any chance you could post johnny nash singing i can see clearly now on you tube from the programme sez les i know the backing girls are not pans people but our wonderful choreographer flick colby did set the routine for les girls thanks ymg hope you dont mind me asking

Re: message for the boss

Young Mister Grace
Administrator

Hi Jez: I guess this is the clip you mean:

I see what you mean about it being distinctly Flick's choreography.

I'd be happy to post the clip: what does everyone else think?

You've all done vey well!

Re: message for the boss

PattiforPM
It's a good one (and a fine performance by Mr Nash too) so I'd say go for it YMG

Re: message for the boss

Floid Fan
fantastic song and great voice on Mr Nash.
Carl

Re: message for the boss

JEZ
thanks ymg the quality of clips always looks so much better on here than it does on you tube

Re: message for the boss

Patti'sdaughter
I have never seen this before.  Thank you Jez and YMG.  You both are so cool.
amy x

Re: message for the boss

JEZ
im glad i wasnt one of the cleaners after the les dawson show that night bet it took ages to brush all that glitter up the girls threw i can just hear them little old cleaners tut tutting at the mess

Re: message for the boss

PattiforPM
L&C could've done the "Rumour Has It" routine right after that I suppose

Re: message for the boss

JEZ
bet the cleaners on les show looked like them only older

Re: message for the boss

PattiforPM
ROTFLMAO Jez maybe Les dressed in drag to do it. I remember him as one of the spookiest women I've ever seen I think.  Anyway gotta go to work, have a good day Jez and don't eat too many tons of that gas-producing vegetation buddy

Re: message for the boss

JEZ
cheers p4pm have a good day mate speak to u soon
JEZ
LNV

Re: message for the boss

LNV
Just love the cheerful 'battenburg cake' colour scheme of those outfits. Delicious!

Re: message for the boss

JEZ
ymg you dont have to post this one but just check out les girls with blue mink doing wacky wacky wacky check the girls facial expressions do they look familiar

Re: message for the boss

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Jez: I know what you meanL in fact I've already got the Blue Mink clip scheduled for posting in the next few days.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: message for the boss

Patti'sdaughter
Hi YMG,  How's the boss today?
amy x

Re: message for the boss

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Amy: I'm fine: had a busy day. How are you?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: message for the boss

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Is that your niece in your avatar? Or a younger you?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: message for the boss

Patti'sdaughter
We're all good thank you.  On school holiday now.  Yipee.  That's my niece at her Grandma's house.
amy x

Re: message for the boss

Patti'sdaughter
My avatar picture is of me at age 3.