message to YMG about Videobam.

Hi YMG, about the thorny issue of Videobam. Well it seems like half of us can and half of us cant view these Vids. I fall into the `Cant` category. Ive been doing some checking, since you started with VB on the 18th of January 2011 you have used it to post 46 routines on the blog. Exactly half, 23 of these have rapidshare links attached to them. If you are abandoning the `hit and miss` Videobam, is there any chance you could maybe add rapidshare links to the remaining 23 , maybe if you did one or two a day ? This would be appreciated.
  On saying that, the first time this curse struck it took 6 days to fix it self. The second time it was a day and half. This third time its been 4 days now. I would love to know the reason why this happens, its a real enigma how others are not effected. If anybody has any therioes, i would like to know ?

Re: message to YMG about Videobam.

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan

It will take me a while, but I will add Rapidshare links to all the posts that don't already have them, eventually.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: message to YMG about Videobam.

VIDEOBAM WORKS AGAIN AFTER 5 DAYS,