Quantcast

message to anon

Kace
hi anon,

i wanted to send you this message to apologise. i thought that you were calling aunt patti and im truely sorry. i didnt understand what doe-eyed look meant at the time i wrote that reply. now i know it is meant as a compliment. please accept my apology.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: message to anon

Anon
OK. Thanks. Like the other regular contributors I am so decrepit I forgot that such phrases are hardly used these days.
Did someone mention spotty knickers? That's from I feel free vid. Only seen low resolution copies of that same with cracking Pans People video Green River. Anyone got that one in mint condition?

Re: message to anon

Kace
Hi Anon, i dont think that your decrepit. we haven't seen i feel free vid. ams doesnt have a good copy of green river either. thankyou for accepting my apology. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: message to anon

Young Mister Grace
Ah, Green River. I've only got a very low-grade copy of that fabulous Pan's People routine, I'm afraid. I've resisted posting it up till now. I know the boffins over at Kaleidescope have a good quality version, but they're sticklers for copyright, so it's not even worth the bother of thinking about asking for a copy.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: message to anon

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Anon, welcome.  First I want to say sorry about Kace's reaction yesterday.  Sometimes she shoot's her mouth off without thinking.  Sorry about that.  Sometimes our Mum's read the comments but mainly what we are writting.  amy x
amy x

Re: message to anon

Anon
You are too kind. I’m finding this blog thingy a slippery medium. I know what I am saying but as I have been told before you have only made a successful communication when actually understood by the receiver of the message. A case of four candles / fork handles as it were. Maybe Gill is right after all and best to take the quiet approach! As for Kacey being quick off the mark that just shows how supportive she is of her mum and yours. Typical hot headed female reaction if I may say so!

Re: message to anon

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Anon,  my Mum said we need to apologise to you because what Kace had said was rude and out of order.  Sometimes it is hard for Kace and I to understand what you guy's write because we are only young.  It's okay to say hot headed female.  Lol.  Why don't you register and join in on the blog?  amy x
amy x