more legs on you tube

JEZ
you probably all aware of this but 2 energetic dance routines by legs and co as backing dancers are on you tube now ,the 2 are the polecats and john im only dancing ,the girls look mega hot i think on this and the other is from the totp cup final special from 81 tenpole tudor ,swords of a thousand men ,and if anyone wants to see again legs final  routine from totp the birdie song has just been posted

Re: more legs on you tube

Suefan
No money left in the budget for skirts, but then what can you expect if you go out and buy a thousand swords.  Such a waste.  One would have been sufficient to persuade the misguided cameraman to get his priorities straight.

Re: more legs on you tube

Young Mister Grace
Thanks for spotting these, Jez: makes thing a whole lot simpler for everyone if you just copy-and-paste the URL from YouTube into your post.

Polecats & Legs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLC2P8WR-g8

Ten Foot Barge Pole Tudor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6HCrJ5Tss

The Birdie song clip is already waiting to be posted: should go up on the blog tomorrow (tuesday) morning (GMT).

I'll add these other two clips to the pending file.
You've all done vey well!

Re: more legs on you tube

Nice spot these Jez. But for me i absolutly hate this period of Legs and Co, as i said before. It is like watching them die a slow death for me. Relegated to just dancing about behind these nobody pop groups is a sad sight. Sorry to be so negative about it.

Re: more legs on you tube

Dave
Have to agree there....Ive said before, these girls were wasted as backing dancers.....it was rotten of the powers that were to demote them like that after so many years of being headline artists in their own right. They were just as good, if not better than some of the bands.....it was almost insulting I think towards the end to use them like that.  Dave.

Re: more legs on you tube

JEZ
yes but lads at this stage the dancers were not really on the way out ,it was an extra bonus these weeks coz u got to see legs twice, the polecats routine was also on the same show as its a love thing routine and the cup final edition was only on for 20 mins thats why they only did swords that week

Re: more legs on you tube

Yes Jez but end was nigh, thats the point im making, its such a sad year for me this.

Re: more legs on you tube

i know it makes it easier ymg to copy and paste but like ive told you i have never done that before ,next time i spot something i will have a go at doing it

Re: more legs on you tube

JEZ
such a sad year for me ryan as well, just as i had got my first rented video recorder to tape my dream girls in may that year they decided to get rid of the dancers a few months later ,and that was the reason for me having a video so i would be able to watch the girls whenever i wanted instead of waiting for thursday nights for 3 mins of bliss then disappeared into a memory

Re: more legs on you tube

Dave
That must have been so disappointing Jez.....unfortunate bad timing with the video machine.....still, now with this great catalogue of ever incresing routines,you can watch and relive those memories to your hearts delight !!!   Dave.

Re: more legs on you tube

That sounds just like your bad luck again Jez. Who would have thought such a great invention called the internet would help us legs fans out all these years later.

Re: more legs on you tube

JEZ
told you bad luck followed me ryan ,dont think you had better be mates with me any longer my bad luck might rub off on you lol

Re: more legs on you tube

No dude i stick with my mates, even if they are jinxed like you seem to be. Ive said before Loyalty is the most important quality we need on the forum, and i know that i will get it from you my friend.

Re: more legs on you tube

JEZ
thanks ryan loyalty and friendship mean more to jez the jinx than anything ,someone years ago once said to me jez make the most of the good times when they come, coz one thing you can be sure of the bad times are just round the corner, and you dont know how many times that saying has come true in life ,but one thing i have learned is to put a smile on my face carry on on get on with life ,dont i sound a depressing bugger again tonite its barry blues fault making me reminise into the past

Re: more legs on you tube

Yeah you do have a `Hang dog expression` sometimes mate. I reckon i could turn you into `The Jezmeister` if you stick with me. Hey why dont you be him on Saturday, and i will be plain old Ryan. What do you say ?

Re: more legs on you tube

JEZ
yes i agree ryan about that dog thing but i also think if anyone anytime read these threads and they are feeling a bit down or have got problems ,they are not on their own ,life is not always a bowl of cherries for people all the time do u catch my drift mate what im trying to put accross ,i am quite a happy person most of the time i might have the off day now and again but so does everyone

Re: more legs on you tube

Fair enough mate, i suppose not every one can be as happy go lucky as me, but saying that if you had seen me last week you wouldnt have described me as that.

Re: more legs on you tube

JEZ
i can imagine ryan what you were like last week ,i only know you through a computer but i think i know you pretty well by now
JEZ