msg 2 all sue fans

Kace
cos ams is avin trouble uploadin vids 2 ymw she brought the dvds 2 mine 4 us 2 do 2nite. ive been lookin at them n found 3 diferent routines of sue (headgirl, ur goddess) dancin 2 lay ur love on me by racey. 1st 1 when sue wears a blue/purple dress n sits on piano. 2nd same dress but looks alittle darker sits on piano wit a glass of shampers. 3rd 1 is wer sue is wearin pink dress wit white poka dots on sits on piano after lead singer nearly trips sue up. which isnt very nice at all. i dont know if u ave seen any of them but we can upload em 2 ymw or 2 urselves if u like. just thought i wuld let u guys know cos i know suefan, ryan n dave wuld want 2 see them.

so ymw&f wuld u b able 2 put all 3 on the blog 4 these gud guys. plse
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Of course I will Kace.
You've all done vey well!

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Dug5y-02

Hi Kace,

I've got the first routine but I haven't seen either of the other two.  As I'm yet another Sue fan, I'd be grateful if they were uploaded onto the Blog.

Cheers.
Dug5y

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Dave
  Thank you Kace....really kind of you.      Dave.

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Kace
sorry dugy i 4got bout u. sorry yes they wil b the 1st 1s we upload. i wil start it now 4 u. ams has 2 different videos of annies song same routine but diff dress.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Kace
i thought u all mite like 2 watch em n think suefan asked b4 4 the vids.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Suefan
Yes indeed, I've seen the first one you mention Kace but not the other two.  Don't blame that chap from Racey too much though.  The thought of dancing with Sue is so exciting that only the most debonair of fellows would not get his feet in a pickle at the prospect.

While we are talking about Amy's dvd's has she tracked down that number I remember her mentioning back around Christmas which she said featured her mum, Gill and Sue dancing but to a song she could not identify?  Since than I've seen a bunch more Legs & Co dances, indeed from the listings on the various websites and following discussion on here, probably all but five of their entire repertoire have now passed before my eager eyes but I cannot recall that particular combination of girls in any of them.

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Kace
they r uploaded now. it took ages i figured out why it takes yonks. its cos we ave other windows open playin games n stuff. duh lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Doubleday
Young Mister Grace seems to have become ymw on this thread ... unless by any chance it's Young Mister W (G) Grace?

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

Kace
lol ams n i call ymg ymw or ymf or both. mens young mister wonderful n young mister fantastic
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

PattiforPM
Sorry I seem to be on the wrong Thread

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

remotecontrol
You're comment is brilliant on so many levels. It made me laugh . Was it intentional?. I mean it was posted on April 1st.

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

remotecontrol
You're comment is brilliant on so many levels. It made me laugh . Was it intentional?. I mean it was posted on April 1st.

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

PattiforPM
We may never know but thanks!

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

JEZ
REMOTE  old chap ,dont worry about mr p ,he is getting more and more confused these days ryan and myself have told him on numerous occasions its about time he saw a doctor about it ,

Re: msg 2 all sue fans

remotecontrol
thanks RM.
Gotta admit I love this thread . The way it starts with all the text shorthand . Then at the end MrP's post
Sheer brill .