msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
lnv plse cum n register again we miss u n miss talkin 2 u. i think ur bril plse re-register or at least think bout it. love x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

late night viewer
Not until 'M' and Remote do first! (Ha! That'll put 'um under pressure!!) Anyway you think everyone's 'brill' don't ya? So that's no incentive, I wanna be considered as 'superduper extraordinary brilliant! (IMHO)

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Remote has registered !

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
ok u wil register? i think ur the superduper extrodinary n brilliant wonderful man eva. wil u cum n register now? plse plse pretty plse x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

late night viewer
But what about 'M' ?  Anyway I'd expect Remote to register he has no self CONTROL!

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
remote has registered. like u did wen u wer mr mxyztplk cos u ad pic as ur avatar. plse xxxx c i even gave u 4 kisses
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

late night viewer
Why is it so special, important to be registered? I can still post from the foggy island of Anondom. I like ny current avatar he looks a lot like me don't you think? Not a wrinkle in sight! Is Remote on the Trumps Table as well?

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Remote and M, dont think ive forgot about the top trumps table, i will keep on at you till you do register, and you also need to be on there LNV, in your new guise.

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Could be the first time someone on the Forum has resisted Kace's pleading but I see cracks in the armour appearing...

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
wel u culd register n keep ur avatar pic on it.  x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

PattiforPM
...the Black Knight loses an arm...

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

late night viewer
Me weaken? Thanks for the vote of confidence PattiforPM! Shouldn't you be helping the infirm and sickly at this time? I've not lost an arm, I've got my fingers crossed behind my back that's all!

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
yeah cum on lnl
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
m u beta get registered also it be cool if u did
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

late night viewer
Time for a song...Come on LNV...by Dexy's midNIGHT Runners of course!

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
im guna get u 2 register
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

More like Stevie Wonder..."Signed Sealed Delivered..."

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Kace
lnl why u not registered? plse i wil bug n bug n bug u until u do. so just give in n do it xx
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

late night viewer
Kace what devious scheme do you have planned if I willingly rejoin. I can see myself taking up a new thread to be greeted by the sight of a towering wicker like figure! Possibly in the curvacious shape of Rosie to lure me into the dastardly trap!

Re: msg 2 lnv/lnl

Jack8960
Hello Kace - how are you?
12