msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
hi mr. mxyztplk, u should come & talk 2 us. i really like wot u write even though the others dont get it. & think ur funny 2. so please join in & talk im really curious & ave lots of questions 4 u. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Mr. Mxyztplk
Name: Mr. Mxyztplk

Age: 44
Kids: 0 (I am one!)
Birthday: 25/5/1966
Favourite Dancer: Rosie
Gender: M (or not to disappoint Ryan, I can be anything you want me to be big boy!)
Country of residence: England & 5th Dimension
Favourite Performance:
Pan’s People - Spirit In The Sky
Ruby Flipper - You Should Be Dancing
Legs & Co. - Bermuda Triangle

To provide occasional insight on the forum in a humorous, thoughtful and sometimes surreal manner.

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Young Mister Grace
You see Kace: that's how you do it: one choice for each group, with no complaints or pleading.

Mr. Mxyztplk: welcome to our happy little group. I see from your conversations with Ryan that you understand what teasing is: I'm sure you'll be able to take it as well as dishing it out.

My name spelt backwards is Ecarg Retsim Gnouy. What's your name spelt backwards?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
ha u know ur gona let us. we just avent pushed u hard enough yet. as u said before ymg u wont pick a fav dancer unless u can pick 12. that is wot we r doin.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
ryan can dish it out but cant take it especially 4m us. lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
hi mr. mxyztplk welcome 2 ymgs gang. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Well its yet another Apology from from the keyboard of the yours truely. Mr Mxyztplk thingy i got it wrong, you are indeed a dude not a dudette. SORRY. Oh i also may of described you as a dark force,lol. again SORRY. It was a rather confussing and at times fraught week on the forum/blog and my leaking spongebag of a brain has been through the wringer a bit. I hope you will become a regular correspondent with your superb vocabulary, always making intresting if at times unusual reading.

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Young Mister Grace
Now don't be disingenuous, Kace: you know very well I'm joking. Picking twelve favourite Legs & Co. dancers would be meaningless: Even if I counted dodgy Patience Bradley, there's only eight possible picks.

Young Stern Mister Grace
You've all done vey well!

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
I thought u was includin pp in the 12. sorry. lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

JEZ
yes hello and welcome mr m sorry cant spell your name without keep looking hope to c u more often on here

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Young Mister Grace
Even with ten Pans Persons and seven Flipperers  (including blokes), that's a pool of 25 dancers: 12 "favourites" is almost half the squad: that's not picking favourites. That's picking teams for a kick-about.

I've already lost Ryan's respect by giving you and Amy a top three option: you'll have to make much more of an effort if you want further concessions.

Dr Y M Grace
Headmaster
Saint Flick's Stern Academy for Young Ladies
You've all done vey well!

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
ok ok i need help with maths its my worse subject. i didnt count the men lol. believe me ryan is a pussy cat & u avent lost his respect. hes that soft he caved in right away. unlike urself, ur just strong & dont give in as easy. think ams wuld be betta at get u 2 let us ave 10l&c, 8rf & 2 pp as our favs. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
told u ryan mr. mxyztplk was a man. funny u thought he was a she. and lick lick lick ryan x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Mr. Mxyztplk
Considering the amount of time it takes for me to get my postings online, what with the typo errors, sentences that end...
abruptly for no apparent reason. Maybe I am a dumb blonde type after all!!

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
thats my sayin. lol r u blonde?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Mr. Mxyztplk
I was when a sweet little lad! Not now though. Got all me hair though, just darker through age and worry! People often tell me that I have a striking resemblance to Dustin Hoffman (taller maybe?) especially in that film. Not Marathon Man...I know, Tootsie!!

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
cool. i will stay blonde though. dustin hoffman is hot is tootsie the 1 with bette midler in?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Mr. Mxyztplk
Kace with that reply you most certainly will!

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace
wots ur real name? im curious ur so mysterious & its cool. if u dont want 2 say it on here email it me.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: msg 4 mr. mxyztplk

Kace