next vids 2 b uploaded

Kace
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Thanks babe, Chanson Damour is up there as one of my Favourites, be good if theres no crappy TOTPs 2 graphics on it too.

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Kace
yeah no totps 2 pop up thingy also morning glory on ere as the pop up ams got it witout
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Is there no end to Ams and her vids, keep em coming. x

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Kace
no she got loads n loads n loads. lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Thanks to Ams, even though she never speaks to me no more, but last time we spoke it was nice.

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Kace
she dont cum on much. she cums on but hardly speaks she was on last thursday
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Why has she gone all shy ?

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Kace ask Ams if she has got `Startrax club disco` Thanks, and if she has can she do the decent thing ,please.

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Kace
its on the blog the bee gees melody she send that in ages ago but she got other melodys that she dont know who sings em think thers bout 4 or 5 al2gether.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

On the blog now there only 3 left to go from 1981 i think, including Startrax

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Kace
no thers mre 4m 81 2 cum. we wil upload 2moz. 1 called i love music by enigma etc
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Dont know why im going on about 1981 i hate that year

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Dug5y-02

Hi Ryan,

I have a decent copy of the "Startrax Club Disco" BeeGee's Mix.  I'll upload it to the Blog in the next few days.

I'm still looking for the routine to George Benson's "What's On Your Mind"  from 12.02.81 if you have it.

Cheers,
Dug5y

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Which three are they Ryan?  I know I'm still missing the "Stars on 45" outing in green with just the four Bermuda Triangle girls but which are the others?

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Hi guys i reckon the blog is only missing now from 1981, `Whats on your mind` George Benson, `Startrax club disco` Startrax and one other that i just cant remember seeing first time round. `Chi Mai  (Theme from life and times of Lloyd George ) by Ennio Morricone. Be cool to complete a whole year on the blog, even if it was a sad old year in terms of our favs getting the heave ho.

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Patti'sdaughter
I have a very good quality video of Chi Mai.  Startrax Disco Bee Gee's song's is already on the blog I uploaded it to YMG and he posted it early this year. I have very good quality routine's from 1981 and will upload them.
amy x

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Great to hear from you, Amy.
Look forward to seeing your clips.
Thanks in advance...

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Sorry Amy, theres no Startrax on here. I know the blog like the back of my hand these days.

Re: next vids 2 b uploaded

Patti'sdaughter
No it isn't on the blog.  I thought I had uploaded it but it seem's I didn't.  I will upload it for YMG now for you.
amy x
12