p4pm totops

Kace
1st song by hot chocolate then regae like it used 2 b
n the wonderful pp dancin 2 paperback writer
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
then 10cc dont know song sorry
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Im Mandy fly Me.

Re: p4pm totops

2nd song was Abba, Fernando

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
oh yeah 4got abba lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Floid Fan
Great 10cc song that. I will watch it all on the I-Player later and then give my comments , coz I don't have a TV , haven't had one for 6 years.
Carl

Re: p4pm totops

WHAT,DOUBLE WHAT !!!!!!!!!No tv.

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
oh my god r we readin rite u no tv. r u nuts x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Floid Fan
That Paul Nicholas song was a very slow burner. The BBC must have been promoting him like crazy at the time. It took him about another month to get in the charts with this! But he did quite well in 76- flavour of the month (year).
Carl

Re: p4pm totops

The next song is Linda Lewis, Baby im yours, typical 76 guff.

Re: p4pm totops

Floid Fan
Yep NO TV FOR 6 YEARS!!!!!
Carl

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
ow cum? why x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
next 1 is bay shity rollers sorry bay city rollers
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Next pile of guff is `The Rollers` Love me like i love you.

Re: p4pm totops

Floid Fan
BBC I-player and its ITV and Channel 4 equivalents are good and you can watch DVDs on the computer.
It's easy to live without a TV.
Carl

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
no it isnt. wot appens if ur comy breaks? u wil ave newt 2 watch x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
4 seasons  silver star but no pp dancin 2 it
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

PP next after Silver Star

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
i like this song n wen ruth does her solo. it kinda sad
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: p4pm totops

Kace
oh rite clever clogs its pp dancin 2 its a kinda hush
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx
12345