pans people at number 1

JEZ
it was always extra special for me if pans people or legs and co had the chance to perform to a song that was to be or was number one in the charts i would like to see how many of us can remember pans people number one performances .legs and co are easier cos of the databases but the databases are not very accurate on pans stuff so this will rely on memory

Re: pans people at number 1

Patti'sdaughter
Jeepster by T-Rez.  that was number 1 danced by PP including Flick.  I think it was 71/72.
amy x

Re: pans people at number 1

the trouble with the databases and pps performances they are not very accurate albeit how good the databases are this is a really hit and miss section i read on one site that you have to look at that weeks disc performanes then work out which one pans people r more likely to have danced to which i am not keen on,they put pans people dancing to al martinos spanish eyes for the week of 20/7/73 when infact it was finders keepers as this edition was later recovered so i think the only way to be accurate is from peoples memory

Re: pans people at number 1

Jez ive been trying to think back, its pretty hard i know, but wasnt the number one song always played last, then i dont seem to remember say Pans People performing last on the show very often ?

Re: pans people at number 1

JEZ
yes it was played last ryan but any of pp performances that either be or going to be number one songs danced

Re: pans people at number 1

I get ya now dude,doh.

Re: pans people at number 1

Well of course then i have to mention my fav PP routine `When will i see you again`. Number one for two weeks in 1974. I think PP danced to it the week before it was number one.

Re: pans people at number 1

JEZ
how did i know ryan you were gonna say this song

Re: pans people at number 1

Mr. Mxyztplk
My Sweet Lord what is this all about? By George! I think I now understand!

Re: pans people at number 1

What about PP,RF and L&Co performing to songs that had been number one years before the girls had danced to them. Examples ot this PP- Paperback writer, RF- Back in the ussr, L&Co- All right now. Must be loads more.

Re: pans people at number 1

JEZ
i cant pronounce that blokes name whos just posted can you ryan

Re: pans people at number 1

Jez its not a bloke its a woman. Trust me on this one, well lets say im 90% sure.

Re: pans people at number 1

JEZ
is it someone we have spoken to on our chats

Re: pans people at number 1

Not sure, but its defo not the chump i was battling with on thursday night. This person is a highly intelligent lifeform who would eat mere mortals like me and you alive Jez. She would take great delight in toying with us and then just disposing of us like a used tissue.

Re: pans people at number 1

JEZ
yes i dont understand half of the words this person uses

Re: pans people at number 1

If its who i think it is, lets say ive been trying to persude her to lose the covertness, but she just revels in my torment.

Re: pans people at number 1

JEZ
wonder why she wants to do that life is hard enough to get through without someone takin pleasure in tormenting other people

Re: pans people at number 1

  I sort of like it though, coz shes a tough nut to crack.

Re: pans people at number 1

PattiforPM
Did you Wiki the name Ryan? (as YMG may have done)  It seems to be a villain who likes to torment Superman.  I wonder who our Superman might be?

Re: pans people at number 1

HA