pans people in daily mail

cherryfan

Re: pans people in daily mail

cherryfan
ooops, someone already posted it

Re: pans people in daily mail

Kace
thanks cherryfan x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: pans people in daily mail

katy miss queenie
thanks so much for posting this article because i did not read it in the daily mail. How good they all look now.I was touched by deedee,s comments about ageing as i will be 39 in a few months and her honesty about this subject i have a lot of respect for these women. What they did will never age and it will always be loved by the public including me. katymissqueenie