pans people videos

katy miss queenie
has anyone noticed that u tube have pans people barry white first last my everything it was the second half of christmas day 1974 the other video was the new seekers .This is the 4th pans people line up shortly after louise left so sue is in it. its a good video also there was a very good website panspeoplevideo that dispanded about a year ago and dallymotion have 2 complations that belonged to panspeoplevideo and they are good too.Why has no one posted them maybe it is a legal thing and i know so little of these things i am a fan only!.I have some videos that are not on u tube or this site i recorded them on my digital camera as at the time i did not know how to download things then but the videos are of good quality. One of them is everythings tuesday Chairmen of the Board and it features the first pans people line up flick C and andrea R and it is in color and i have a few more i have not seen since. The problem is that some belonged to panspeoplevideo and i dont want to step on their toes.There are also a few more that are just from TOTP that i have not seen anywhere else and believe me i look !. deedee,s and sue visiting the site was interesting. I will be posting more messages in time . Pleeeese SOS can anyone post pans people o jays backstabbers cos i missed it in 2008 ? its a great song and i have never seen the dance routine. I will gladly share what i have.       Its nice to finaly meet you other bloggers ! in person.        well no not in person obviously as it is a website                                    oh you what i mean bye katy

Re: pans people videos

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Katy. Welcome to the blog and the forum.

I think I have "My first, My last, my everything." somewhere: if I can find it, I'll post it.

I've avoided posting Youtube & Dailymotion clip compilations on this blog in the past, since I was always concentrateing on presenting entire original routines. That's why I avoided the many Youtube clips where a new piece of music has replaced the old. But I did get fooled sometimes, to my shame.

I was persuaded to bend this rule recently for HotLegsPansRuby's collages based on individual dancers, mainly because:

- HotLegsPansRuby was actually a contributing member of this forum, actively taking part.
- The other forum users were pretty much unanimous* in their praise for the clips, and the work and creativity put into them.
- I liked the clips, and felt they added an extra dimension to the blog.

It still much rather avoid posting any other compliation clips from the blog, but i'm happy to listen to arguments to change this policy: if enough people agree I might be persuaded.

And of course I'm happy to see links to these posts , and even embedded clips, in forum posts.

I'm trying to tread the narrow line between keeping a clear vision for the blog on the one hand, and becoming a ruthless tyrant on the other. Let me know how you thing I'm doing.

YMG

* but not in the Mrs. Slocombe "...and I am unanimous in that" kind of way.
You've all done vey well!

Re: pans people videos

lulupatti&sue
Hello Katy, I have O'Jays Backstabber video danced by Pans People and First, Last My Everything also if YMG can't find his copy.

Re: pans people videos

Hi Katy although I'd seen the comps on UTube hadn't realised that there used to be a panspeoplevideo website.  Can you recall whether it had any rare numbers in full or just in the comps?

Re: pans people videos

katy miss queenie
hi suefan this is katy. yes panspeoplevideo had full videos i can recall a few jackson5 want u back 1st line up,chairmen of the board everything tuesday 1st line up and i am sure they were to the original videos because clips of both can be seen in digging the the dancing queens documentary. another was wedding bell blues 5th dimention 1st line up . They had videos that were from TOTP and some of these nyrainbow on u tube now has . They had  jeepster fuull version its about 3 mins long,sly and the family stone runnin away,sighned sealed delivered stevie wonder a copy of the isley brothers summer breeze it was in black and white and so was aretha franklin till u come back to me. They also had some live 1974 the ending with credits and the 3rd dance that pans people did live where they are dancing in lots of dry ice dresed in white and that was dubbed over with another song and also yesterday two ronnies and that was also audioswaped over with the song guitar man.I know that they had problems with copywright and they had to keep removing videos. Videos and comps included they had about 32 videos about 6 comps, 15 original versions, and about 5 that they had to audioswap. What interested me about the comps is that i have never seen these clips anywhere else since so who had them? some one involved had a lot of pans people videos .I did manage to get a few videos that they had before they closed and they are in good enough condition Chairmen of the Board everythings tuesday is one i have that i would love to post but i dont want to step on anyones toes or get involved in any copywright disagreement i am a fan and thats all. I still wonder who they were .bye katy

Re: pans people videos

Suefan
Hi again Katy, thanks for your detailed reply.  Your like Jez and clearly have a good memory.  When I'm back home I'll be in touch again but thanks for all those details for now.

Re: green river, wedding bell blues, runnin away, pans people

katy miss queenie
hi this is katy . i would like to upload pans people wedding bell blues 1st line up, green river creedence clearwater,1st line up also and sly and the family stone runnin away that was shown on TOPT 2,  and has been on u tube before and i have a good enough copy of all 3 of these videos.It will take me some time to post these as i have never posted a video on the internet so i will get some help with this but they will be posted soon. I am pretty sure these are original routines as they have all been shown on TOTP2 in the last 10 years but only the sly and the family stone has TOTP2 subtitles but it is one of the best pans people did. the other two dont have TOTP2 subtitles. so please be patient with my lack of computer know how and hi to all

Re: green river, wedding bell blues, runnin away, pans people

JEZ
hi katy many thanks for taking the time and the trouble to upload the routines i am sure i can speak for everyone on here it is very much appreciated

Re: green river, wedding bell blues, runnin away, pans people

Thanks in advance Katy, they sound great.

Re: green river, wedding bell blues, runnin away, pans people

Thanks from me too Katy and good luck with Wills on the 29th

have you ever seen the sly and the family stone runnin away its great .It was shown on TOTP2 once or twice over the last 10 years .I cant wait to post this video because i think it is so good that it is up there with nutbush city limits in my opinion anyway.The video is filmed in a department store (you can see young mister grace in the background) nah! just kidding but the department store looks similar to the one in Are You Being Served that is why i am making this comparison. I don,t understand why no one has posted this video and i hope those who have not seen it will enjoy it as much as i do. the year it was made was 1972 and it is the 2nd line up . bye katy

[...]

sorry i sent that message twice

Re: green river, wedding bell blues, runnin away, pans people

I know some others have mentioned this routine but I've never seen it Katy and I can't wait to see it.  Thanks for uploading

Re: green river, wedding bell blues, runnin away, pans people

Paisley
Hiya Katy the store was Selfridges where that video was shot. It is a great and fun routine.

Re: pans people videos

Doubleday
Hello Katy, Backstabbers is on this blog as a download only here. Incidentally the avatar above is from this routine.

Re: pans people videos

missqueenie
hi i hope you get the videos that i have posted. I know that the picture and sound are not the best but it has been a long time since there has been any full pans people videos and i was not going to post them due to their condition but there may be people that have not seen these before and i wanted to contribute to this website  . so for those who have not seen them i hope that they enjoy these videos.

Re: pans people videos

katy miss queenie
hi suefan its katy miss queenie i hope you enjoy the posts i sent in 3 so hopefully they should be shown soon and i am sorry about the sound and picture quality .bye

Re: green river, wedding bell blues, runnin away, pans people

katy miss queenie
i have posted 3 videos and i am sorry in advance for the poor picture and sound quality

Re: pans people videos

katy miss queenie
have you recived the 3 posts i sent. i am sorry bout the picture and the sound katy miss queenie
12