pans people videos

Re: pans people videos

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Katy. I've received Running Away so far: still waiting for the other posts.

Thanks for sending them

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: pans people videos

katy miss queenie
hi I have sent everythings tuesday chairmen of the board it is a panspeoplevideo version and not great quality but i have never seen it posted anywhere else since panspeoplevideo went defunct back in 2009? they were the 1st website that showed any real interset in pans people on u tube when u tube first started. I don,t know who they were but actualy i thought they were a very good website. They only showed pans people. I also liked the logo and think it showed dedication so i think we must agree to disagree on this topic. Is the version of green river the one i posted on tuesday? It was filmed using a digital camera and tripod as i did not know about downloading sites back then in 2007? so that is why the quality is so poor. byr katymissqueenie

Re: pans people videos

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Katy

I've recieved "Everythings Tuesday". Thanks for both clips. I've actually got a slightly better copy of the clip, which I'll post soon.

Can you drop me an email to blacksalad@gmail.com to let me know when you're planning to send more clips? That way we'll avoid duplication.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: pans people videos

Nice PP fun routine Running Away.Nice 1.Wish there were more PP vids from early 70`s .Ta

Re: pans people videos

katy miss queenie
I have just seen that you have added running away to the blog.Thank you for crediting me when it was your version of a better copy it means a lot.  bye katymissqueenie
12