pans people with john denver

JEZ
not sure if this topic has been discussed before or if ymg has posted any of the routines in the past but there are a few pans people dances on you tube from the john denver bbc 2 1973 series worth a watch i personally prefer to see the girls gyrating to the pop songs of the day but with pans people material being so rare anything is better than nothing

Re: pans people with john denver

Suefan
Yes I've seen a few of those jez, although minus the lovely you know who, they don't feature that highly for me.  But as you say, given the limited amount of Pans stuff about.

Re: pans people with john denver

Young Mister Grace
I've got a blacklog of contributions to post, right now. Since it can be quite a time consuming process uploading video clips, I feel obliged to prioritise these clips that people have kindly put so much effort into.

But I'll be posting some Pan's people routines from the John Denver Show on the blog in due course.

Cheers

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: pans people with john denver

JEZ
no probs ymg im not much for the kind of music they are dancing to but thought they might be of interest for others who like to see pans people clips' but i much prefer the totp clips of the dancing ladies you are posting
JEZ