pans rare photos

JEZ
just noticed these on e bay a collection of rare early photos of pans people i have not seen these pictures on the net at all and judging by the price that is probably why ,any of you pp fans got any spare dosh

Re: pans rare photos

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I'm afraid I don't have a spare £125 right now.
Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pans-People-Photographs-/220742606795?pt=UK_Collectables_Photographs_MJ&hash=item336548dfcb

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: pans rare photos

PattiforPM
They look interesting but not worth 125 of my hard-earned either YMG

Re: pans rare photos

Patti'sdaughter
The photographs are photocopie's.  I'd ask for them but I don't think they are worth it.  Sorry.
amy x

Re: pans rare photos

BTW YMG excellent discussion forum pic from Love Hit Me if I may say so

Re: pans rare photos

JEZ
even if i had the money couldent justify paying that for a few photos ,i think the wife might put my bits for sale on e bay if she found out id bought these its the weeks shopping budget in our house

Re: pans rare photos

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
 Here are the sample pics:

You've all done vey well!

Re: pans rare photos

Suefan
Thanks YMG, I think these samples will do for me.

Re: pans rare photos

JEZ
thanks ymg for uploading these pictures .i think i have seen a couple of these on the net
JEZ
LNV

Re: pans rare photos

LNV
Great Pictures YMG. (And to Jez for spotting them on ebay.)
What a diminutive delight Cherry is in the top photograph. Looks like it could have been a picture taken in the grounds of a stately home with Cherry as the youngest and most adorable sister of a family out on a daytrip.

The last pic. that would be Babs with the Beat Girls?

Re: pans rare photos

mishmash
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: pans rare photos

Kace
wot do u mean?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: pans rare photos

mishmash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: pans rare photos

Kace
ask her. they were 4 sale earlier late last yr. anyways hi
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: pans rare photos

mishmash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: pans rare photos

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I think it's a reasonable price for collectable items like these. If I could spare the money I'd buy them.

Hope you don't mind your scans turning up here, mishmash. I've been planning to reorganise the pics section to make then all easier to view. I'll happily give you a credit if you like.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: pans rare photos

Kace
wot pics do u ave of legs? the 1 of cherry n babs 2gether was sold on ebay last year with some others. think thats why ams thought they were copies. sorry dont b mad at ams
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: pans rare photos

Patti'sdaughter
Mad at me why?
amy x

Re: pans rare photos

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I don't think mishmash is mad at you: just wanted to make it clear that the pics are genuine, not photocopies.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: pans rare photos

mishmash