Quantcast

patience bradley

JEZ
hi folks ,can anyone tell me again why this patience bradley woman was brought in to do 2 routines with legs and co only it baffles me why .jez

Re: patience bradley

     Dave
  Hi Jez......this Patience bradley has never ever danced with Legs and co, I have heard of this red herring before and know its not true.....in an interview done some years ago the girls were asked about whether any extra members or stand ins were used  and the answer from them was most definetly not ! Even through illness or being on holiday there was only ever the original six ......they said they were similar to any band or group and never used replacements that was why they were unique in terms of other dance groups of that time who were often just large numbers of dancers employed for certain other light entertainment shows  like the Lulu show , Cilla Black . Little and Large and so on .So no to patience bradly.....it never happened ,it was only the originals that performed together......no one else , my good wife agrees with me having also been a fan ,though her interests were more in the way of the girls fashion and style . We will try to remember who the interview was with..... hope this helps you !    Dave .

Re: patience bradley

JEZ
hi dave i was gonna say exatly what you said flick was once asked if she used replacements if a girl was off hols or sick and she said she would sooner go one short than have people saying whos that with pans or legs ,she liked to think people new them like the beatles or the rolling stones, thats who pans people set off to be only in the form of dance instead of singers .but what baffles me there was a tv show on last year where she claimed to be one of legs and co why would you do that ,i watched the girls almost every week on totp and i certainley dont remember her definitely not .jez

Re: patience bradley

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Jez,  Yes Patience Bradley did dance with L&C for Tragedy as it was a complex dance.  But it was a one off only.  There is also a photo that was taken of her and L&C.  I asked my Mum and it is correct.
amy x

Re: patience bradley

JEZ
 hi amy i dont understand why though .jez

Re: patience bradley

Dave

     Hi again Jez ,its an interesting point isnt it that we both clearly know the truth of this matter and have heard from those who were involved directly in the group and asked specifically in interviews as to the line up...... it would seem that someone is lying and trying to jump on the band wagon as it were !! Can you remember the show in question ?  To have to resort to lies is something else and these people are really sad ,the trouble is they will always try it on until they are shownup in their true colours....the truth does come out one way or the other !      Dave

Re: patience bradley

Jez, somewhere on this board Amy, Kace, Ryan, P4pm and I had a lengthy discussion on the version of the Tragedy routine which is posted on the blog and we all decided that Ms Bradley was not on that show.  However, I think I'm right that when the routine was done a week or two later one of the girls was unavailable and so Patience took her place.  Given the complexity of the dance it required six and under all the make-up a ringer would not be easy to spot.

Re: patience bradley

Hang on Dave, I don't think calling Ms Bradley a liar is called for.

And another thing, only a few post earlier in this thread Amy has told us that Ms Bradley did perform in one of the Tragedy routines.  I'm happy for anyone to take pot shots at me, Ryan and P4pm for being plonkers and getting carried away since we deserve it but I'm not having such accusations leveled at the girls.

Re: patience bradley

JEZ
dont mean to question anybody suefan but when tragedy was shown again surely it was a repeat ,she was on some fashion show or something ,when they circled her on an old legs photo they circled sue as patience bradley ,the picture was the one where they have all got a different letter on their t shirts spelling out legs and co when they all stood together .jez

Re: patience bradley

Dave
   Hi Suefan , all i said in my reply to Jez was it seems someone is lying .....I didnt call  Mse Bradly a liar ! But with the information that both Jez and I have  something is definitely odd , hence my question to Jez about the tv show she appeared on when she said this ...... be interesting to find out .      Dave.

Re: patience bradley

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Jez,  That's not the photo I mean.  They was holding tommy gun's I think that's what they are anyway.  (something you would see in the 1930's gangster film's from America.)  The photo has all 6 L&C and Patience Bradley.
amy x

Re: patience bradley

Not sure about the repeat and if anyone was trying to pass themselves off as Sue I'd soon loose my Patience.  However, we have Amy's word that the lady did make an appearance at some point and that is good enough for me.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - while Sue is my No 1 in Legs, Amy is my No 1 girl on here.

Back on this evening but got the job of picking up my own girls from school right now.

Re: patience bradley

JEZ
yes its a good job weve got amy and kasey to confirm things thanks .jez

Re: patience bradley

Dave
  Hi Suefan just to clarify that I was not taking pot shots at the girls either .   Dave.

Re: patience bradley

wonder why though the tv channel tried to pass her off as sue ,very strange .jez

Re: patience bradley

JEZ
no dave i didnt think you were i didnt read the other posts on patience bradley as i wouldent have asked the question .jez

Re: patience bradley

Dave
  Hi Jez .yes strange indeed ! Massive error maybe ? What do you think ?    Dave .

Re: patience bradley

JEZ
like you say dave very strange indeed .jez

Re: patience bradley

Good god id thought we had done miss Bradley to death.  Please tell me she wont resurface. Check out the old thread( is it a myth).

Re: patience bradley

JEZ
ok not much call for debate then on this topic for us newcommers .jez