plse ymg plse

Kace
ymg can we ave a chatrm plse. it b easier 2 chat on then the threads so we not cloggin it up 4 u all. plse can we ave some winks in the chatrm. we think they r wel cool n swell. we need somethin pretty plse. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: plse ymg plse

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Yes, a chat-room is a good idea: you don't need to convince me about it: I agree.

I will sort it out when I have the time, honest.

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: plse ymg plse

I dont know much about chat rooms, but i talk to Kace and Amy on MSN, gotta admit its very good. If we get a chatroom any where as good as that i will be delighted, and proberly always on it !

Re: plse ymg plse

remotecontrol
yeah,   with a webcam feature as well, then we can see if Ryans and Jez's beauty sleep routine is really working.

Photobucket

*** PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH YOUR REPLY - I AM STILL ILL ****

Re: plse ymg plse

PattiforPM
OK it's time to buck up Remote you've adopted that sick role a little too long now. And I'd prefer not to watch Jez in the bath with his ciggies and Ryan knocking back the Chianti swearing at the Commies on BBC if that's OK.  Staying invisible is starting to sound appealing after all

Re: plse ymg plse

remotecontrol
lol, just joking about the webcam, cant think of anything worse,

Re: plse ymg plse

JEZ
MR P ,ive been away for just one day and ive seen that you are trying to cause mischief yet again on yet another thread ,i do not have a ciggie in the bath if i did it would become wet and soggy and break and i would have little brown bits floating on the water all i do in the bath is sing at the top of my voice remember youre a womble with my headphones on ,i leave the ciggies for in the bushes at work with the young care girls or out on my back garden ,or outside morrisons or in the street in fact everywhere else but the bath

Re: plse ymg plse

late night viewer
Jez are you getting all smoked up over this? Calm down man and take a cold shower instead!

Re: plse ymg plse

JEZ
MR P will you please explain to me what chianti is please is it a posh name for a can of fosters lager

Re: plse ymg plse

PattiforPM
Jez it's the stuff that Hannibal Lecter drinks