questions to ask L&C

Kace
I would like to start up this thread as Im very curious and think it will be good fun too.

If you could ask each member of Legs & Co a question. What would it be and why. Remember they can only have one question each.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: questions to ask L&C

PattiForPM
Good one Kacey but I'm finding it tough so I'm going to have a long think on it.  Typical in a way of blokes like me to have a million words to write to my heroines but put me in front of them to ask a question and the old mind goes blank.  Anyway I will write tomorrow about this I promise and thanks for the Thread

Re: questions to ask L&C

Kace
come on guys it cant be that hard to ask each girl one different question each.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: questions to ask L&C

Ive thought of nothing else, this is tough to put down in writing. I will get on to it. One million questions and i cant think of one right now.

Re: questions to ask L&C

Kace
dont forget it is one different question to each member. find it funny that you are stuck. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: questions to ask L&C

Suefan
Sorry Kacey, somehow managed to overlook this thread of yours until now.

Do you want us to think of questions we would like to ask the ladies now in 2011, or are you after questions we would have wanted to ask back in the 1970's when they were on TOTP, or both?

Re: questions to ask L&C

Patti'sdaughter
Either or both would be nice. kace x
amy x

Re: questions to ask L&C

Suefan
Well back in the 1970's I would have asked Sue about her unusual surname?

Re: questions to ask L&C

Patti'sdaughter
What would you have asked the other girls?
amy x

Re: questions to ask L&C

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

That's to easy.
amy x

The reason why I said that was too easy is because our Mum's know us really well and we always talk and ask them questions.  Basically our Parents know everything about us. amy x
amy x

Re: questions to ask L&C

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: questions to ask L&C

PattiForPM
Good Qs SueFan, as always well thought out.  A part of me wants to ask what would happen if Ms Menhenick shows up at your front door ready for the ceremony tomorrow.  Perhaps the Mormon faith? (hope noone's offended as I know the prophets have told them polygamy is not sanctioned now - my brother is a "black sheep" ex-mormon so believe me I know).  But I digress..   I'm just nervous really and here are my questions (a little guarded sorry Kace but I am still British at heart):

Patti:   If a guy was to want to sweep you off your feet (and bearing in mind potentially limited resources) what kind of haircut would said individual be likely to require?  (small clue in question Patti)

Sue:   Was your fitness natural or were you a real exercise fanatic?

Lulu:   When you managed Legs& Co in the 1980's would you have done anything different in retrospect?

Rosie:  How was the transition from dancing with L&C to singing with Guys n Dolls?

Pauline:  What made you leave Legs & Co in 1981?

Gill:  Did being in Legs & Co help someone so beautiful overcome natural shyness?

Re: questions to ask L&C

Suefan
I reckon if Ms Menhenick would to come a calling now, yours truly really would be banished to that desert island!
Suefan