"I’m Doin’ Fine Now", thanks

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Over on the blog, I've just posted another new routine: Pan’s People dancing to “I’m Doin’ Fine Now” by New York City from Top of the Pops 17 August 1973.

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=2446

I received this rare routine anonymously a couple of days ago. I'd be very much surprised if the secret supplier was not an OFTD regular, so I thought I'd drop this line to say thanks to you, whoever you are.

Cheers

YMG

You've all done vey well!

Re: "I’m Doin’ Fine Now", thanks

Legsfan
Amazing! Thanks YMG & the donor. So many great Pans People routines now available

Re: "I’m Doin’ Fine Now", thanks

PattiForPM
Great news.  Time to quit the day job Vin

Re: "I’m Doin’ Fine Now", thanks

VintageVideos
Good to see a routine in which Louise features prominently, especially at this time of the year
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: "I’m Doin’ Fine Now", thanks

A nice suprise to come home to

The technical bods had a field day with that one

Re: "I’m Doin’ Fine Now", thanks

katy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "I’m Doin’ Fine Now", thanks

Everything'sRosie
Hey, a great find. Thanks for posting YMG. Loving the dresses and I think we can safely say the editor was a Louise fan!