"The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

"The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Folks. Suefan has asked me to delete "The Sexiest Seven" topic he started.
I'll leave it to him to explain why.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

This is an outrage. Suefan our girl is top of the tree and then gone !!!! I look forward to your explanation. Infact i`m bloody peeded off. I hope you didnt feel sorry for the patti fans, i was only havin a laugh. Trying to keep things interesting. Maybe i should just put my keyboard away and become a dormant reader.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

I'm sorry Ryan but I thought I had upset Amy, rather than just wound-up Kacey, which was the original plan.

I don't like upsetting anybody; teasing and having some good banter yes, upsetting no.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

dont understand how you upset amy

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Patti'sdaughter
You didn't upset me.  You wound Kace up and it worked.  I was having my hair done so I didn't see what you wrote.  It doesn't matter as everyone has an opinion and personal choices in who they find attractive. xx
amy x

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Patti'sdaughter
I know.  I didn't see what was wrote on the tread.  It's fun to have alittle competion if you know what I mean.  Why delete it?  x
amy x

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

  I could have gone a little far. Sue came top in suefans sexy seven thread. I of course jumped on this like any good sue supporter should. Maybe i went to far saying she was the sexiest woman in the universe and calling her miss world,ha,ha,ha. The first time she comes top in anything and it gets deleted !!. Thats why i was at boiling point earlier on.
     Suefan i`m sorry mate if i`ve gone over the top, but i`m sure the girls woud`nt be upset. This is a bigboys blog and our young friends know how to play the game just like we do.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Patti'sdaughter
But I never got to put my list down.  I would have put Sue about 4th or 5th.  I'm guessing Kace never put her on her list.  I would have seen that coming.  You wound her up and it takes alot to do that. ha ha ha. x
amy x

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Do you know at ten oclock this morning i had so much material to wind you lot up with over that. i knew you had`nt voted and i was gonna say the votes were closed, lol. I then went shopping at Sainsburys and by eleven oclock my delight had been cut short by the delete notice put up by ymg. I had days worth of stuff. But the moments gone now. Still might go with the MISS WORLD angle though., that might get a rise outta the patti brigade.lol

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Patti'sdaughter
Lol.  I would have cried if that was me.  No I would have thrown a bigger strop than yesterday.
amy x

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

  You sound a moody girl, i hope you dont stamp your feet when you dont get your own way,lol.

Not moody. Just like my own way.  Told you I'm the baby and I'm very spoilt. Sometimes I do if I want it that bad I just don't talk.
amy x

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Suefan
Hi all, I've been away having some lunch which my good lady had prepared and after the day we had yesterday I had to get it whilst it was hot.

Ryan, I did not ask YMG to remove the thread because of anything you said, be assured of that.  It was the tone of a couple of the comments I made that, on reflection, I thought would be potentially hurtful, hence my request.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

  Thanks for that Suefan, sorry for any offence i may have caused you. Mates again i hope, us Sue fans should stick together.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Suefan
Yes indeed Ryan, we Suefans have to stick together.

I'm hoping for a nice quiet afternoon at the computer while the rest of my tribe are watching tv.  Yesterday my services as a taxi driver were in high demand ferrying various children, including two of my own girls to and from parties.  Not long journeys but with a puncture thrown in it all added to the festive spirit, ha ha .  Then our youngest managed to throw up all over herself  later in the evening and ruin her new dress so it has been all go.  You guys are the only ones keeping me sane at the moment, and new years eve still to come.  what joy, what rapture!!

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

I think I may have to shoulder more than my share of the responsibility for the closure of the sexiest seven thread.  I just decided to adopt the "I'll go down swinging" approach and so I probably wound people up a bit more than they needed.  I wasn't really upset at all, just saw it as an opportunity to rant a bit and with Kacey on side I thought we'd be unbeatable!  (actually with Amy too I still think we are)  Anyway sorry if I went too far.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

Suefan
Pattiforpm, as I said to Ryan I asked YMG to remove the thread solely because of something I had written.

In my own defence to myself I was having a rather turbulent day but that was no excuse.

Re: "The Sexiest Seven" topic has been deleted by request

PattiForPM
Well thanks and you're a class act SueFan but I think you might just have been a bit hard on yourself too in this case