ryans continous quiz

JEZ
ryans last post on the quiz does not seem to be showing he thinks it might need a new page ,suefan dont know if me or ryan are right on the stand up routine ,ryans says it was right with the dummy that jimmy saville had got .so heres a new one especially for pans people fans .what accidentally fell off one of the dancers halfway through a pans people performance .you would have had to watch the routine closely pheraps to notice what came off

Re: ryans continous quiz

Hey jez, the thread got to long on the old quiz, things didnt post properly, you should rename this Jez`s quiz, i have no prob with that .

Re: ryans continous quiz

Young Mister Grace
Is the boss permitted to enter the quiz? I think it's Cherry's red nose, in You Won't Find Another Fool.
You've all done vey well!

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
well spotted boss , xmas 74 cherrys red nose flew off if you notice her eyes look sideways when this happens probably to see if flick was going to say stop the routine we have to do it again ,well ymg sir i believe its your turn

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
no ryan the quiz was your idea mate so we should stick to ryans quiz

Re: ryans continous quiz

Young Mister Grace
OK: Which Pan's People routine involves cream cakes?
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
was it nilsons coconut ymg .even though ive seen the clip cant find it on the totp database wonder if it does come from totp

Re: ryans continous quiz

Kace
sugar me had cream cakes in it.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ryans continous quiz

Young Mister Grace
Correct Jez: I was thinking of Harry Nilsson's Lime in the Coconut.

Kace, the Sugar Me clip that's on various web video sites is actually the Lime in the Coconut video with the music replaced.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
pans people didnt do sugar me ymg the nilson song was dubbed over on you tube with lynseys sugar me

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
which legs and co girl nearly took a tumble on the way up to the top

Re: ryans continous quiz

Kace
that was aunt patti
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
thats correct kace patti was dancing to kool and the gangs take it to the top when i think her high heel shoes nearly made her stumble well spotted kace , over to you

Re: ryans continous quiz

Kace
which 4 girls danced 2 night fever by bee gees and what colour dresses did they wear?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
r u sure kace there was only 4 girls

Re: ryans continous quiz

Kace
yeah i watched ams put it on her laptop that came from the beeb. theres 4 girls and 4 boys.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ryans continous quiz

The `Night Fever` i know had all 6 girls looking Mega hot and wearing see though nighties.

Re: ryans continous quiz

do you mean the generation game routine with gill patti pauline and rosie wearing blue dresses

Re: ryans continous quiz

Kace
yes but it was also on totps aswell
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ryans continous quiz

JEZ
which dancer had to climb on  flicks empire state building