saying hi!

dee dee wilde - Pan's People
Hi all you fabulous dads thanks so much for keeping our name and image alive!
Have had a few  messages from a great and very enthusiastic guy called Jez re the website (Fab and fun) so as promised here I am.
Doing TOTP was fabulous and I loved every minute of the 10 years I spent with the other girls. Met the world, you name them, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Jackson Five, The Who , Rolling Stones, Status Quo (special mates as were The Moody Blues) Hendrix the legend and loads more ----- late 60's and 780's we were there  thanks to the BBC and their TV show.
In answer to Jez ,yes I did Free - 'Alright' ,such a raunchy routine and I think i remember having a solo?! Don't know about Lou and 'walk on the wild side.

Just to let you know I am still dancin' and prancin' down here in the West Country, I'll never give up not me. Love it all too much.

Well lads - all the  very best and again thanks for still being such great fans - we need you, especially you Jez - you're sooooooo keen!
Are you enjoying the re-runs? I bet you are!

Will wave next time I'm on telly!

Love Dee Dee xxx

Re: saying hi!

PattiforPM
WOW  great to hear from you Dee Dee and you are so right about Jez being a true fan and we're all lined up behind him wishing you well and spreading the word in our own way that the Dance Troupes were and are a part of our lives we relish.  It's so great that you have written on this blog and I must congratulate Young Mister Grace who has organised this whole caboodle in the dancers' honour.  Can I bother you with one burning question?  Do you have or do you know anyone who has unseen Pans People, Ruby Flipper or Legs & Co routines that they might be willing to share one day?   We are all on the look out for all the dancers' work over the years and any new routines would be highly appreciated by us all.  Finally a thanks to Jez for contacting you

Re: saying hi!

JEZ
hi ,ive just come in from doing an evening shift at work ,and noticed dee dee has posted a message she promised she would ,i knew she would not let me down ,i first contacted dee dee in the autumn of 1992 at her then dance studios dance attic with a letter asking about pans people if there was a video available and she was kind enough to reply back i then sent her a couple more regarding pans and again always sent a reply back she then had her own website which i e mailed her again regarding pans ,it was about a month ago now when myself ryan and p4pm were chatting and mr p reached his 1000 post we asked him to do something to celebrate and he said he would like one of the dancers to make a post on here  i then said i had something up my sleeve ,the only contact i had for dee dee at the time was her e mail for her dance classes so i gave it a go ,not sure if she would get it but obviously she did ,i explained about one for the dads and if it would be poss to do us a post and her reply was of course i will ,Now i realise anyone can post on here and say they are someone but if any pans people fans have any DOUBTS as if it is actually dee dee then please free to e mail me and i will give you dee dee e mail ,im sure she will be only to happy to comfirm it is actually her her names in her e mail by the way and she always welcomes fans interests ,so dee dee if u come back any time and visit thank you for taking the time to do a post for pans people fans

Re: saying hi!

 Thanks for the message of support Dee Dee, hey keep on visiting us on here and tell your dancing friends. Can i just back up what Pattiforpm said about Jez, it was good work to contact Dee Dee and Jez you are quite simply a living breathing human encyclopedia when it comes to our favourite subject and we are so lucky to have your valuable knowledge on board.

Re: saying hi!

Colm
I was at the Kaleidoscope event "Pop Goes the Talbot" in Stourbridge last June, where Dee Dee made a personal appearance, but I was too nervous to approach you and say thank you for the part you played in making TOTP one of my favourite series.

At least now I've had that opportunity on here, I guess...

Re: saying hi!

mishmash
Odd she didnt mention Henry

Re: saying hi!

JEZ
dee dee also mentioned in her e mail to me that there is a big article in this saturdays  daily mail about pans people they are doing a photo shoot tomorow wed

Re: saying hi!

JEZ
so we werent sure if pans danced to free alright now ,but now she has comfirmed that routine as pans danced it

Re: saying hi!

JEZ
pheraps if you e mail her mish mash she might mention henry marsh

Re: saying hi!

I'd love to see the Pans version of Alright Now!!  Even Dee Dee suggests it's raunchy - help someone!

Re: saying hi!

Kace
hi dee dee u r so fab n amazin. its great that jez contacted u bout 1 4 the dads. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: saying hi!

mishmash
I'm not sure Dee Dee would be happy a bunch of fans being handed her private email address to be honest..

And how do we know it is her email address? it could just be you setting up and replying from the address yeah!?

I'd LOVE to believe it is her after all this time,and especially Sue but I've seen this kind of thing before (and no,not at the PP forum) ....and both on the same day??

Sorry to be a killjoy but until I see a picture of Dee Dee/Sue holding up a piece of card saying I KNOW JEZ or words to that effect I'm not buying it

LOVE to be proven wrong guys

Re: saying hi!

Kace
dee dee has a website her email is on there
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: saying hi!

I understand your skepticism MishMash and of course you're entitled to it.  I just want to say I have been talking to Jez on here for a while and the guy is 100% genuine article.  It is easy to impersonate on the internet I realise but some things deserve a little trust (you might almost say faith although I'm no expert there) and although the proximity of these two posts is bound to raise doubts I really want to wait and see what transpires and I prefer the positive "give them the benefit of the doubt" approach to the deeply skeptical "let them darn well prove it" one.  MishMash your contributions have been the genuine article too and for that you have my respect but I would definitely say that Jez's posts have earned him that too.  The messages from "Dee Dee" and "Sue" made this a happy day for me so I think my approach is working.

Re: saying hi!

Hey Mish Mash, seems like your calling me a liar. Maybe you get liars on other sites but not on here. Why would the number one and two guys in terms of postings on here need to lie anyway. No, i cant produce a pic of Sue holding a piece of card saying i know Ryan, but i can show you a few of the signed pics she sent me recently. Hope these convince you, though why we need to is a shame. Theres also 3 pics in the Pics section.
    NO MISHMASH, YOU GET NO BULLSHIT FROM THIS GUY, JUST THE TRUTH.

Re: saying hi!

Re: saying hi!

MISHMASH AND OTHER DOUBTERS  there seems to be proof number one from ryan although why we need to justify ourselves to you i dont know ,i trust ryan 100 per cent ive chatted to the guy enough to know he is an honest genuine caring guy ,i cant speak to how he feels about me obviously but i would hope he would know me well enough by now as to know i am not a liar ,ive told him enough stuff about me by now i hope he would be able to see if i wasnt a trustable person ,so i do hope dee dee does put the record straight that it is her  own genuine post on here ,i thought i was doing a good thing for the blog to show the dancers that us genuine fans do appreciate their work ,but ive obviously have not by having people like you question ryan and myselfs honesty

Re: saying hi!

lulupatti&sue
Hello Dee Dee, its great you have posted on here. I for one am glad you know about YMGs blog and the forum.
And thank you Jez for contacting Dee Dee.

Re: saying hi!

lulupatti&sue
I would just like to say Mishmash (nice to meet you by the way) that Dee Dee's email address is on the webpage Dee Dee has. I emailed Dee Dee early last year on this email and got a reply back the very next day. So it is definately Dee Dee.

Re: saying hi!

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I would have to be elsewhere last night. Doh!

Thanks for visiting, Dee Dee, and thanks for your kind words.

YMG
You've all done vey well!
1234