Quantcast

sharebee

Pan's Ruby Legs
Hi YMG,
I'm afraid the new file hosting site, sharebee, has just infected by PC with a Trojan virus. Although I've managed to rid my computer of the infection, I'm loath to repeat the experience.
Is there any chance of your using a different hosting site?

Many thanks,
PRL

Re: sharebee

Suefan
Sorry YMG but how does this sharebee thing work.  Lots of download buttons and when I clicked on one it tried to install some codec which I neither want or need.

Re: sharebee

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Suefan: Going by Pans Rugby Legs's bad experience, and yours, I've decided to stop using Sharebee: I've deleted the link, and I'll replace it with a good old fashioned rapidshare link as soon as I can.
Sorry for any inconvenience, folks.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: sharebee

Young Mister Grace
I've replaced the link: it'e now a conventional rapidshare download link.
YMG
You've all done vey well!