some girls clips

JEZ
ive tried to post this on dates but it wont let me just to say thanks p4pm for finally solving the last 2 unidentified clips on the some girls clip well done mate so as i can see there was 4 routines from 79 that were not put on the montage
september-earth wind and fire
just when i needed you most -randy vanwarmer
living on an island -status quo
blue peter -mike oldfield

Re: some girls clips

JEZ
Mr p did we ever put together a list of the routines in order that they appeared on the some girls montage i cant remember ,and suefan you mentioned you have seen living on an island ,have you got that routine yourself mate or is it on the web somewhere

Re: some girls clips

Suefan
We eventually managed to identify all the routines featured in the "Some Girls" montage Jez although I don't think anybody has sat down and complied a list as such.  A brief snippet from towards the end of "Living on an Island" is in one of those compilations that are kicking around but I'm not aware of it being available in its entirety on the net.  I do have it but I'm not in a position to post it.

Re: some girls clips

Patti'sdaughter
Jez.  We did it as a quiz that I think it was Ryan who started the thread.  Every one was identified in the end.
amy x