sue lulu and patti

JEZ
does anyone remember the girls dancing each week on the lena martell show on bbc2 i have a vague memory of it but not sure pheraps kacey or amy could ask their mums for conformation ,jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

PattiforPM
Sorry Jez I know nothing about this.  Anyone else have ideas?

Re: sue lulu and patti

JEZ
ive got a feeling they reformed ruby flipper but just for this tv series around 1980 ,jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

 Lena martell `one day at a time sweet jesus, thats all im asking from you,but jesus you know if your looking below its worse now than then.` 1979, what a great year, i was 16 and full of beans, seems like a 100 years ago.

Re: sue lulu and patti

Kace
hi jez, i will ask but im not sure.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: sue lulu and patti

JEZ
thanks kace having you on the forum means we get the answers to the questions were not sure of ,jez oh and amy as well

Re: sue lulu and patti

Jez how could they reform Ruby Flipper 3 of the girls were in L&co and Floyd was in Hot Gossip. Id love to know more about your notion though dude.

Re: sue lulu and patti

Kace
thanks. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: sue lulu and patti

i know ryan but if my memory serves me right i think you will find im right remember it was only for this tv series not sure on the line up eg flloyd .jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

Jez this is major stuff my friend, i do hope we can get to bottom of this mystery. Lena Martell was an American `Bible Basher`sort of performer, sorry if i offended anyone, so i would imagine its unlikely she would have lithe young limey guys and gals doing there stuff on her show. But i await further news. By the way pleased to meet you on this forum Jez.

Re: sue lulu and patti

JEZ
pleased to meet you ryan but i think you will find im right ,cheers jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

 Hey jez, Ruby flipper they split in 76 man, whats that all about. Are Flick Colby and Ruth Pearson involved with this crowd. Believe me jez i will certainly apologize to you ,our new forum member if we get proof of this some what unusual notion.

Re: sue lulu and patti

JEZ
flick definitley was the choreographer but like i said ryan not sure of the line up hope kacey can shed sum light on this off her mum ,jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

 Jez, i take it this series was shot in the uk. Was it shown in the uk, coz i cant remember it. Im not saying your wrong on this one jez, i was only 17 at the time, and proberly missed this series, out on the pull in those days, if you know what i mean. Can i ask you are you a PP,RF of L&co sort of guy.

Re: sue lulu and patti

JEZ
it was a uk show on bbc2 i first got into pp aged 8 when they were on totp dancing to you can do magic and the following week smarty pants and i was hooked got to admit was not really into rf much but by the time legs and co came on i was nearlly a teenager and definitley loved legs and co .jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

 Man youve got me going on this Lena Martell stuff. Jez how can they be called Ruby Flipper, i would kill to see a clip of this. well not literally.

Re: sue lulu and patti

JEZ
it puzzled me ryan why flick didnt think of a new name for this show for the dancers unless it was the original ruby flipper,jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

 JEZ i`ve gotta know more about this. I cannot believe they called there self Ruby Flipper. You`ve really got me going here on this one.

Re: sue lulu and patti

JEZ
its got me wondering now ryan if my memory is playing tricks on me but i dont think so cos i got a good memory where the dancers are concerned ,jez

Re: sue lulu and patti

 Hey jez, you sound like me mate, 30 years is a long time. Really intresting stuff though, but alas my new friend, i find it hard to fathom. I hope your right though.