switchin on and off the light

katy miss queenie
That was me that won the turner prize .nah just kiddin. YMG i wish you were in my year at uneversity cos i agree that its really silly when you get so called conceptual art. I have actualy seen and heard worse! I don,t know how i survive some days.                Thanks for the Island Girl video its so good to see it again . Is this the Pans People line up with Dedee before babs left .I thought they both left about the same time ? But i can understand that both would have not left in the same week on TOTP. That would have been a very sad week. Anyway thank you again for island girl and Want u back Jackson 5. Still reelin over that one cos its so good. bye Katy

Re: switchin on and off the light

Doubleday
If I remember rightly there are six Pans Persons in Island Girl ... the sixth being Lesley Judd, then a Blue Peter presenter and a former dancer with the Young Generation, who was 'on assignment' for her young viewers.

Re: switchin on and off the light

No DDay, I think you might be remembering wrongly.  Is this not the short-lived but regular sextet of Sue, Ruth, Dee Dee, Cherry, Mary and Lee.  Ms Judd made he appearance the following year after Dee Dee had departed.

Edit:
Why are you being polite SF, that's not your usual style?  Of course it is the regular sextet with not a sniff of Ms Judd to be seen!
And why are you talking to yourself SF?  Well you would be too, if you were under the same pressure as I'm under!

Re: switchin on and off the light

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
By coincidence, PattiforPM has just sent me that Lesley Judd appearance, dancing to Rodrigo's guitar concerto. Look out for it on the blog soon.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: switchin on and off the light

JEZ
great im looking forward to seeing this performance of pans dancing to rodriguos guitar concerto ,this is a routine i remember watching first time around when i was a young lad still at junior school ,see im convinced mr p is santa in disguise ,hey mr p dont forgot about those other 2 ive requested you good kind man ,there a bit of creeping off jez there for mr you mr p
JEZ