together we are beutiful fern kinney

JEZ
has anyone got the legs and co routine to fern kinneys together we are beutiful from 1980 it would be very much appreciated if it could be uploaded heres hoping jez

Re: together we are beutiful fern kinney

Kace
hi jez, will see it ams has it when she gets back today for you. do you know what our mums and co wore? that would help alot more. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: together we are beutiful fern kinney

JEZ
sorry kase cant remember the outfits not seen the routine since feb 1980 i can remember they showed a picture of paulines wedding and kermit and miss piggy during an intrumental bit in the song ,jez

Re: together we are beutiful fern kinney

JEZ
anyone know if this routine has turned up anywhere on the net yet ,i remember in the instrumental bit of this song there was a picture of paulines wedding and kermit and miss piggy shown ,or have i said this before anyway i remember it being a good routine and a good song in 1980 for fern kinney

Re: together we are beutiful fern kinney

PattiforPM
I have it and will post Jez.  The girls are in suspenders and lacy outfits cavorting around with wands.  It's rather fun I'd say

Re: together we are beutiful fern kinney

JEZ
do you know mr patti youre like  santa to me bringing me all these presents on my list what more can i ask for santa and a doc rolled in together your one top bloke ,thank you p4pm

Re: together we are beutiful fern kinney

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Received the clip, PattiforPM, or should I say "Santa". I'll put it in the queue to be posted. Many thanks.

Young Mister Elf
You've all done vey well!