totp 29/11/73

JEZ
with all the different listings on databases on pans routines as anyone got a definite listing for the 29/11/73 edition i have a good idea of pans performance but would like someone to confirm their performance ,many thanks

Re: totp 29/11/73

Dave
Hi Jez, good to see you back on the threads and that youre getting back on form. I agree with you that there are lots of sites re TOTPs listings but it seems that its most likely that PP were dancing to T.Rex ....Keep trucking. Dont know if this helps any...take it easy pal !     Dave.

Re: totp 29/11/73

JEZ
thanks dave

Re: totp 29/11/73

Suefan
T-Rex would have been my suggestion as well Jez, although I'm not that well versed in 'Classic Pans'.  Post June 74, or 'Perfect Pans' as it is also know by the more discerning is more up my street.

Re: totp 29/11/73

JEZ
i was going for david essex lamplight coz i remember pp dancing to this but now im not sure

Re: totp 29/11/73

Suefan
You may well be right jez.  My memory is no match for your when it comes to pre-Sue Pans and T-Rex were more often in the studio than not.  In short I don't know.

Re: totp 29/11/73

OK now I have to ask the burning question Jez.  What the heck are you doing with a great memory of early Pans People when you were barely out of nappies at the time??  I was virtually into acne and I don't recall this period of time much at all

Re: totp 29/11/73

JEZ
 hi p4pm i was into music and buying records from the age of eight and watched totp as my older sister watched it and first liked pans people when i saw them dancing to you can do magic and the following week smarty pants those two really stick in my mind apart from those two there are only about a dozen more that i can really remember or think i can remember

Re: totp 29/11/73

PattiforPM
Still I think this is pretty impressive for a young mind.  At eight years old all I can remeember is the Flowerpotmen!

Re: totp 29/11/73

Suefan
It sure is.  I want to know if he remembers what Flick came up with for "Tap turns on the Water"?
Suefan
LNV

Re: totp 29/11/73

LNV
Yeah Pattiforpm and I bet you are still into weed!

Re: totp 29/11/73

Patti'sdaughter
PattiforPM,  The flowerpot men were called Bill & Ben.  Well they are now as my niece watches the new one.
amy x

Re: totp 29/11/73

PattiforPM
You mean they've filmed "Flowerpot Men 2" Amy?  Wonders never cease

Re: totp 29/11/73

Patti'sdaughter
Yes.  She watches it every day, though it is only on for about 5 minute's as well as Andy Pandy.
amy x

Re: totp 29/11/73

Suefan
Andy Pandy, now your talking.  Thanks for Fantasy P4pm, much better than my copy.

Re: totp 29/11/73

I used to sit on my rocking horse glued to "Watch with mother" then the horse racing would come on in the afternoon and I'd be bouncing around on the darned horse again.  No wonder I can't stand riding now!

Re: totp 29/11/73

JEZ
my favourite watch with mother was pogles wood and the woodentops  and andy pandy ,ah the memories come flooding back

Re: totp 29/11/73

Dave
 Hi Jez.....steady old man ! Pogles Wood, thats serious telly along with the original Bill And Ben the Flower Pot Men, and the Wooden tops.....what about Ivor the Engine and the Clangers ? My brother loved the Clangers until he nearly swallowed the top part of his recorder trying to make the same noise.....used to drive our mum nuts !!    Dave.

Re: totp 29/11/73

JEZ
hey up dave ,i never really liked those clanger things i never undertood it think it was them high pitched noise things put me off but just remembered another i watched hammy hamster in tales of the riverbank my sister had a hamster just like it and called it hammy used to like it until the damn thing bit my finger and drew blood

Re: totp 29/11/73

PattiforPM
Yeah I hated those weird clangers too.  The Riverbank was fun though in a mammalian Ray Harryhausen kind of way.  Do you guys remember the Test Card and Music?  This was my first intro to music I think (and my first babysitter too)