unseen pans people on tv mon 6th

katy miss queenie
there was something about human behaviour and there was a very short clip of pans people a video i have never seen.There was a clip of flick, babs, ruth, louise, did anyone see this also 10 mins ago katy

Re: unseen pans people on tv mon 6th

Doubleday
If you can post the programme, or channel, we should be able to look at it at least on i-player, or the equivalent

Re: unseen pans people on tv mon 6th

mojo2007
it was in a disturbing programme on human behaviour called All watched over by machines of loving grace. 9PM BBC2 last night, be warned that there are some scenes of death in Africa, I did not understand why our lovely Pans were used