way down or i feel love

JEZ
now we have sorted the way down clips out i think we got to four in total which most of us thought that must be a record for the most dance routines for one song on totp ,it now looks on checking that legs danced donna summers i feel love five times i know of three different ones but not seen the other two that r listed , is this a new record i ask

Re: way down or i feel love

Kace
ams as got em all of the i feel love vids
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: way down or i feel love

Oh what a surprise that is,tee hee.

Re: way down or i feel love

Kace
ryan ams said wot colour r urs eye?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: way down or i feel love

Why whats coming here i wonder.  Dunno lika dark brown i suppose.

Re: way down or i feel love

Kace
ams said r u turnin in2 the green eyed monster? lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: way down or i feel love

JEZ
you fell for that one ryan

Re: way down or i feel love

Kace
yes he did. hook, line & sinker.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: way down or i feel love

HOHOHO, having the mickey taken outta me by posh girls, The indignity.

Re: way down or i feel love

Kace
u did ask 4 it though.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: way down or i feel love

I know but im a good sport in these matters. Anyway you three out there seem to like ganging up on the old Ryanmeister. Am i easy to wind up, YMG says i am,lol.

Re: way down or i feel love

JEZ
im on your side ryan

Re: way down or i feel love

Kace
most defo ryan specially when its bout sue
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: way down or i feel love

Yes but i will defend The Goddess till the end, even if it means i pay the ultimate penalty.

Re: way down or i feel love

Kace
lol u make me laugh ryan
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: way down or i feel love

Good , hey i can feel that mojo coming back my way.

Re: way down or i feel love

JEZ
yes when u go all serious it dosent sound like you ryan much prefer the joker ryan

Re: way down or i feel love

Yeah i think i do to. Its like i take uppers and downers, tonight im on the uppers.

Re: way down or i feel love

JEZ
think im on the downers

Re: way down or i feel love