welcome andy-m

Kace
hi andy-m welcome. who is your favourite l&c member and dance routine? what did you like about them the most. im nosey sorry. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: welcome andy-m

Andy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: welcome andy-m

Kace
how was it because of l&c? thanks for you choice you have fantastic taste. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: welcome andy-m

  my question to you is which Minder episode was Gill in ? Thanx

Re: welcome andy-m

Kace
thats just got me confussed. as im blonde it doesnt take much. lol. you said george sweeney earlier he wasnt in minder the main characters were dennis waterman and the man from st trinians. sorry we arent old enough to remember. (sorry ryan i know its a pet hate of yours but its true)
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: welcome andy-m

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: welcome andy-m

cheers just watched it gill looks damn hot in that.
RYAN