what a rare treat the clapping song

katy miss queenie
the clapping song and get back.I was starting to think that i would not get to see many more Pans People routines where it is the first 6 although i do not know what is in the BBC vaults but thanks for the person that sent both routines in as it has made my week. a big hello to all

Re: what a rare treat the clapping song

Suefan
They sure are and it is always interesting to see the girls away from TOTP so many thanks from me as well.

Re: what a rare treat the clapping song

BeautifulBabs
Hi yes thanks to the unselfish person called legs who posted must appreciated thanks !