wonderful pauline

Kace
i know we dont talk about pauline much which is a shame. so thought of a good thread that wil hopefully decide which l&c routine pauline gets most camera shot and looks absolutley amazin.

i like her in lost in music though she doesnt ave much of a dance routine but its so sexy & she looks fab.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: wonderful pauline

late night viewer
Good one Kace. Of course I refer learned persons to an earlier post of mine, 'Patti and Pauline'. An absolute classic, now to be found in all good libraries! Did Pauline ever do a solo?

Re: wonderful pauline

You answered your own question Kace. Pauline looks supasexy in `Lost in music`. Loved her work in `Together we are beautiful` also. Poor Pauline dosent get much air time does she.

Re: wonderful pauline

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I like her in "Nice Legs, Shame About The Face", especially when she's dancing with the BBC technician bloke.
You've all done vey well!

Re: wonderful pauline

Yeah i agree, i would have liked to done the twist with Pauline. Loved Paulines hair around that time, much prefered that style to the silly frizzy perm thing she once had,those 3 geeky techno guys were such lucky dudes wernt they.

Re: wonderful pauline

Suefan
Pauline had a couple of solo dances, "I Wanna Get Next To You" and "Come Back and Finish" and she was the central girl in both "Fanfare..." and "You're Gonna Get Next To Me".  However, I would have to agree that overall she does/did not seem to attract as much attention as the other girls, I suspect in part because she was more reserved than most of the others.  As is often the way, the importance of her contribution to the group was most obvious once she had left.

Re: wonderful pauline

Another good one for Pauline `Another one bites the dust` shes rather seductive in that one dont you think, picking up a glove and then chucking it down again , it takes a wonderful mind thinks of these things, again Ms Colby, i must salute you.

Re: wonderful pauline

remotecontrol
Umm, Pauline, I think this pic says it all, from my fave Legs&Co routine.

Re: wonderful pauline

You bad boy Remote, yeah Pauline does look the bizzo in this, nice posting.

Re: wonderful pauline

remotecontrol
lol, I like to think Pauline got carried away with the music and let herself go, but im sure it was all strictly rehearsed

Re: wonderful pauline

Yeah big up to Pauline, she gets so little attention, so well done Remote. Bed time beckons.

Re: wonderful pauline

remotecontrol
hey Ryan, goodnight, chat soon mate

Re: wonderful pauline

Great shot Remote.  I too would like to dream that this is unrehearsed abandon

Re: wonderful pauline

Legs
Love Pauline and yes she doesn't get mentioned enough! Her highlights for me are her dancing to 'Now That We've Found Love' (she is absolutely stunning), Ram Jams 'Black Betty' and Change 'Searching' before it goes dark and the torches come out
lovely legs

Re: wonderful pauline

JEZ
i liked pauline in together we are beutiful routine its one of my favs at the moment and on the routine calling occupants and there are loads more routines actually i thought pauline shone out in ,the wife said when we first watched the totp documentary and legs were interviewed that she always thought pauline was the prettiest member of the troupe and still was years later ,that was the wifes opinion by the way not mine ,i thought they were all pretty girls ,there that cant get me in any bother now on here

Re: wonderful pauline

PattiforPM
Just help me out here Jez, which girl did you think was the prettiest cos i've forgotten!  And don't be hiding in those bushes with that fag again

Re: wonderful pauline

JEZ
i think you are trying to make mischief for me am i right mr p ,i think all of the girls were beutiful in their own ways ,and like i corrected ryan and remote the other night i was having a cigarette in the bushes with nicola nothing else lol

Re: wonderful pauline

JEZ
i hope nicola dont ever read this ,she told me off last week for writing a message on her facebook wall saying how did she send me a message on a computer from her blueberry phone whilst she was in the bushes at work ,we r not supposed to have phones at work and i didnt know that if i wrote a message on her facebook wall everyone could see it and her mum said on there nicola why were you in some bushes ,
nicola dont worry duck no one on here knows where we work or live so they cant sack us lol

Re: wonderful pauline

Hey Jez, Cheshire people dont say duck, only us Derbyshire people say duck !

Re: wonderful pauline

JEZ
they say duck here where i live it has got me out of many embarrassing meetings with people where they have known my name and i have forgot theire name ive got round it by saying ,hiya duck how are you ,one night when you have got half an hour to spare ill tell you about a tale of the word duck when i used to work saturdays in a greasy dump transport cafe in town
JEZ