ymg

Kace
dear ymg ow cum u neva join in on ur blog n forum. why not? x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hello Kace

I've been too busy to do anything but have a quick look at the forum now and again: no time to get involved in the chat. It's great to see so much activity. Good to see you, Amy & hadeel all back too.

I'll be back chatting whenever I get the chance, don't worry.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: ymg

Yeah you just leave the forum to us lot we will look after it, and i promise to be good .

Re: ymg

Kace
ymw ryan is NEVER good. u beta cum bac 4 chats as we avent finished ur fav things thread x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx