ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
ymg as totps is bein shown next friday (1/4/11) on bbc3 startin at 8:30pm and the final prog starts at 11:20pm. is there any chance we could post the vids of pp on the blog?

cos it isnt fair that p4pm wont get 2 watch it or suefan if hes still away on business.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Ex pats dont pay the license fee though do they like we do,gulp, couldnt resist that one. Sorry.

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
thats not the point ryan. ows p4pm guna watch it?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

It was a joke Kace. YMG did say he was gonna sort something out about it, Maybe if we bombard him about it.

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
anyway the bbc dont get the money 4 tv license capita/local councils do. i watched it on tv last wk
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

What are you on about Kace. The BBC get every penny of the license fee. Why would the local council get it,lol. If there getting my 150 pound a year then i want an inquest into it.

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

God i must remember to set the skyplus box for this, just like me to forget. Is it every Friday ?

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
on chan 4 last wk bout the big businesses g4s, capita etc. it stated that capita got ur tv license money
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
it doesnt say. ive set my box but it wont let me go 2 the folllowin wk until mon. set ur box 2 record it now so u wont 4get it cum on n record it 4 u
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

God kace you sound like young business woman of the year. Didnt know you spent your time watching heavy docus about business and commerce.

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Just set the box up . Theres a whole night of totps goodies isnt there.

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
yeah. no rf just pp. wonder if they show routines that no1 has seen in yrs? as it mentions deep inside the archives. fingers crossed eh
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Not a chance i reckon of new stuff, but heres hoping. Anyway LPS reckons shes got every TOTPs from 75-82. I was hoping she would up load some gems but shes dissapeared off the forum.

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
shes on holiday i get an email a wk ago sayin she goin on hols
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Oh of course you have your own girls inner circle dont you. LPS tried to infiltrate the main inner circle but i wouldnt allow it.

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Young Mister Grace
Yes, I'l be recording it. And I'll work out some way to get it to PattiforPM.
You've all done vey well!

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
It's so nice to have someone to tell me what to do, again.

Thank you, Kace. I've missed you so much.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace
its gud 2 b bac. or ams n i will tel u wot 2 do now. u wil b postin em on the blog though? weve missed u x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I don't know if I can post a whole show on the blog: if there's any new Pans People that isn't already posted, of course I'll show that. And I'll do my best to get the whole show to P4PM and anyone else who can't watch it directly.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: ymg totps 1/4/11

Kace