ymw

Kace
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ymw

Can i also endorse this idea. It would make sense to create a pinned `welcome` thread to all our new users/members.  Be nice just to make our newbie friends feel at ease.

Re: ymw

Young Mister Grace
I see your point but I'm at a loss to think what to say. Maybe Forum Stalwart Ryan should write the welcome?  With a cheeky reply from Kace?

I'm sure there have been a few "Welcome newcomers"-type posts in the past. Should I just pin the best one?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: ymw

YMG, I will mull this one over, give me a few days.
RYAN